The New Albany Company:
The New Albany Company began with a simple, yet audacious idea: Build a community – not just another housing development or subdivision – but an entire community where the enduring traditions of 19th century towns create harmony between the buildings and the land and a distinctive sense of place for those who live and work there. Inspired by the great country communities of the world, international retail visionary Les Wexner and business and civic leader Jack Kessler did just that.
New Albany is…
- A nationally-recognized strategically-planned community
- A business climate with an entrepreneurial spirit that drives commerce in an International Business Park of over 6,000 acres
- A vibrant and walkable town center that features amenities such as a health center, library, parks, restaurants, shops, a central school campus and an emerging cultural district with an outdoor amphitheater and arts center
- A school district consistently ranked in the top 10% in the state of Ohio located on a 120-acre central learning campus
- Connected neighborhoods with playgrounds, parks and over 50 miles of leisure trails
What is happening here is unprecedented and we can assist you in any possible way. We are at the forefront of all the great things happening in Ohio including real estate management and development, land development, and the development of commercial and residential properties for Ohio’s future.
The company has quietly grown into one of Central Ohio's largest employers, as it continues to expand at what is now its headquarters in New Albany. Read more at Columbus Business First...Continue Reading